HELP AMELIA 4-H!

Friday, January 29, 2010

It begins...

The purpose of this blog is for me to begin a journey and writing about it. The journey is not on foot or measured by miles or feet, but it is measured by influence. I may or may not influence you. That I totally understand. However, you and I might learn a thing or two.

So...right now I am taking a class for my graduate degree. The class is entitled "Partnerships and Volunteerism" and it is about, well, partnerships and volunteerism! I will be diving deeper into this said topic as the semester carries on and I hope to keep this page updated more frequently than required. This topic is important to me because I deal with it everyday with my job as a 4-H Extension Agent. Without volunteers, my job would be pretty tough and the 4-H impact in my county would be very bleak. With that being said, amidst regular blog entries, I hope to update this page using my "real life" experiences and incorporating the knowledge learned from the course that I am taking.

Now, I would ask you as a reader to comment back on things you agree with...don't agree with or, well, practically don't care about. We'll go from there. Until then, put on some work out clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment